LUCKY FF918-WLS and FF918-180S Fishing Finders
The Lucky FF918-WLS fish finder comes with a signal tower that is capable of detecting 100 meters depth range and transmitting wireless signals up to 300 meters. It can detect water depth, water temperature, fish location, bottom contour, and other information, which is very helpful for your fishing.
Free shipping from the U.S.A. with estimated delivery within 30 days.
- 3.9″ high-contrast FSTN LCD, 4-level grayscale, pixels: 160V * 132H.
- The adjustable display provides a convenient viewing angle.
- Depth capability up to 100 meters (328 feet).
- Signal tower with 45 degrees beam angle, 300 meters wireless operating range.
- This fish finder comes with a signal tower that is capable of detecting 100 meters depth range and transmitting a wireless signal up to 300 meters.
- It can detect water depth, water temperature, fish location, bottom contour,
- User selectable sensitivity, zoom, units, depth range, shallow alarm, fish icon, fish alarm, and chart speed setting.
- Built-in memory stores sonar settings when the fish finder is turned off.
- User-selectable language (English)
- Display: 3.9″ High-contrast FSTN LCD, pixels: 160V * 132H
- Depth Capability: 328 feet (100m)
- Wireless Operational Range: 980 feet (300m)
- Sonar Coverage: 45 degrees beam angle in 200Khz
- Power Requirement: 11 to 13V DC
- Operational Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C-50°C)
- Language: English / Russian
- Size: 14 * 14cm / 5.5 * 5.5in
- Power Source: DC 10V-18V
- Sonar Frequency: Two Modes: Cable: 200Khz, Wireless: 125Khz
- Detecting Range: 0.6-183 Meter
- Sonar Coverage: 120